Company: Giant Eagle, Inc.
Position: Refrigeration Technician
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Description: Provide maintenance services, such as refrigeration, cooking equipment repair, and general repair to reduce cost to the stores and decrease downtime of the equipment in the stores. Utilize skills to eliminate unnecessary repairs and extend life of equipment.
- Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent plus 18 months to 3 years of additional training
- Certification or Licensing Required: Refrigeration certification
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Travel Required: Regional - Daily,10 - 25%
- Diagnose refrigeration problems and make repairs as needed.
- Diagnose issues with cooking equipment and make repairs as needed.
- Travel safely from store to store to service store equipment.
- Perform generated PMs on all equipment.
- Maintain adequate inventory on company vehicle to eliminate unnecessary travel
- Prepare and complete work orders for all services provided.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, wire schematics and technical manuals
- Maintain detailed summary sheets of tasks performed with regard to preventative maintenance, diagnoses of problems and repairs performed on equipment.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as needed and assigned.
- Maintain a safe, clean work area.
For more information, click here.